Novartis is a global healthcare leader and has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field. We appreciate and welcome your interest in joining our team of associates from more than 150 nationalities who currently share our mission to care and to cure.
Job ID : 224498BR
Position Title : Associate Global Trial Director
Division : Global Drug Development
Business Unit : GDO GDD
Country : India
Work Location : Hyderabad
Job Description :
As the leader of the cross-functional clinical trial team, leads planning and management of the assigned clinical trials end-to-end to achieve Global Program Team (GPT), Global Clinical Team (GCT) and GDO-Trial Management objectives. Complete oversight of budget and resource allocation within assigned trial. Drives operational excellence through process improvement and knowledge sharing across trials within program/franchise. Enables an empowered organization that can navigate in a matrix environment and adjust quickly to business needs. Point of escalation for resolution of trial management operational issues within assigned trial.
Minimum requirements :
- Advanced degree or equivalent education/degree in life science/healthcare preferred. Fluent English (oral and written)
- ≥5 years of operational and managerial experience in planning, executing, reporting global clinical trials in a pharmaceutical company or a contract research organization.
- Proficient communication, influencing and negotiating skills. Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to meet timelines.
- Proven ability to work independently in a complex matrix environment (including remote or virtual team environment).
- Experience in developing effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Organizational awareness, including experience working cross-functionally and in global teams.
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Established knowledge of Good Clinical Practice, clinical trial design and global drug development process.
- Proven record of managing resources (budget and headcount).
- Good knowledge of therapeutic area preferred.