At Pfizer, we have a deep industry-leading commitment to understanding the origins of brain disorders and to developing innovative medicines that effectively treat Alzheimer’s disease, autism, bipolar disorder, depression, Parkinson’s disease, schizophrenia, among others.
Job ID : 1041186
Job Title : Research Scientist I, Drug Product Development
Location : IND – Chennai Biologics
Job Description :
– Strong technical expertise in protein analytical method, formulation development, biophysical
characterization of protein aggregation and/or protein stability.
– A minimum of three years working experience with characterization of degradation
mechanisms of proteins especially using chromatographic techniques and development of
analytical methodologies for characterization of drug product attributes is required.
– Experience in formulation and/or fill/finish process development for biological drug products
demonstrating interpretation of analytical data and writing reports is required.
– Strong working knowledge of size-exclusion and reverses phase HPLC, HIAC and or MFI particle characterization techniques is required.
– Experience implementing and maintaining high quality standards for all aspects of work
conducted including adherence to regulatory GLP/GMP, departmental, and safety guidelines
– The candidate must have a proven track record of addressing problems in frozen liquid, liquid
in vial or pre-filled syringe and lyophilized antibody formulations.
– Some working knowledge of GMP requirements, process analytical technologies (PAT) and
Quality by design (QbD) is also prefered.
IN LINE WITH GOOD DEVELOPMENT PLANNING , IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT COLLEAGUES DISCUSS THEIR SUITABILITY AND/OR READINESS FOR A NEW POSITION AND THEIR DIRECT MANAGER PRIOR TO APPLICATION. COLLEAGUES ARE REQUIRED TO INFORM THEIR MANAGER IF INVITED TO INTERVIEW FOR THE POSITION.
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact.