At Novo Nordisk Research & Development, GD GSC, our trust in our employees has always been one of the cornerstones of the way we work. Working here, you’ll be part of a team of the best and brightest in your field, where scientific integrity is standard and shared responsibility taken for granted. We use our skills, dedication and ambition to make a change in the lives of many people with chronic diseases in our own way. You will get the opportunity to take part in this, and in addition enhance your career, benefiting from the possibilities for professional and personal development provided by Novo Nordisk.
Title – Customer Complaint Associate I
About the Department:
Novo Nordisk is one of the world’s most successful pharmaceutical companies and with a great growth potential. Do you want to be part of this?
Global Safety Bangalore has global responsibility for surveillance of Safety and Quality of Novo Nordisk clinical development and marketed products and is responsible for global handling and reporting of adverse event reports.
• To perform final evaluation of Customer Complaint Cases without samples and to enter the reported information in the Novo Nordisk complaint database (Novo GloW)
• To enter off-line cases in Novo GloW.
• To maintain a network of complaint contacts within: affiliates, CCC and investigators.
• To handle inquiries from affiliates and other departments in Novo Nordisk A/S
• Handle off-line cases (CCFs), including Novo GloW processing & archiving.
• Handle specified complaint types via Novo GloW.
• Ensure proper handling of other complaint types, e.g., by re-directing to Safety Operations or CCC, as appropriate.
• Handle or transfer inquiries, as appropriate.
• Bring all deviations and compliance risks to the attention of the team lead, and provide all details possible.
• Identify training needs, and plan and arrange training for self and colleagues.
• When support is needed, rely on closest colleagues whenever possible.
• Provide support to colleagues.
• Build team capacities by mentoring/training buddies.
• QC work of colleagues and document appropriately.
• Generate lists of cases as necessary for work planning and/or management purposes.
• Plan work to optimize team capacities and achieve individual development.
• Provide performance and other metrics to SQC and management on a regular basis and upon request.
• Assist with administrative and procedural activities as required or requested.
• Provide input and feedback on procedures, performance, training, etc.
• Perform all work in compliance with GMP and relevant procedures.
• Deliver all work within time lines and expected quality.
• Freshers with bachelor of Pharmacy, laboratory technician or any bachelors life science background.
• Basic knowledge of medicinal terminology.
• Basic knowledge of computers and MS Office
• Fluency in English, written and spoken, is a must.
• Flexible attitude and team mind set.
• Ability to coordinate and prioritise tasks within strict timelines.
• Detail oriented, even when faced with highly repetitive tasks.