Zydus Cadila is a fully integrated, global healthcare provider, with strengths all along the pharmaceutical value chain. With a core competence in the field of healthcare, Zydus Cadila provides total healthcare solutions ranging from formulations, active pharmaceutical ingredients and animal healthcare products to wellness products. Globally, the group has a strong presence in the regulated markets of the US, Europe (France & Spain) and the high profile markets of Latin America and South Africa.
Job Title: Research Associate
No. of Posts: 01
Experience Required: 2 – 4 Years
Work Location: Ahmedabad
Salary: Not disclosed by employer.
- Designing, synthesis, purification and characterization of API compounds.
- Synthesis of drug molecules, Process Development, Process Optimization
- Literature survey and proposals of new schemes
- Impurity profiling of the selected routes for the synthesis of Drug molecules.
- Performing the reactions in the lab for the development of the process for the API molecule.
- Synthesising, isolation and characterization of impurities, Cost reduction.
- Carrying out lab scale experiments and optimizing reaction parameters for Synthetic Chemistry projects.
- Knowledge of analytical methodologies and interpretation like NMR, Mass Spec, HPLC, GC.
- UG – B.Sc – Any Specialization, Chemistry
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
- Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization