INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH BHOPAL
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY
Applications are invited from Indian nationals to work as Project-JRF/Project Assistant in a research project funded by the SERB, DST, New Delhi, Government of India.
Title of the Research Project: Study of Thermal and Light Induced Spin Crossover Phenomena in Coordination Complexes
Name of the Post: Project-JRF/Project Assistant (01 No.)
Qualification & Experience:
• MSc degree in General or Inorganic Chemistry from a recognized University/Institute and having minimum 60% Marks or CGPA of 7.5 and above at a sale of 10.
• Preferably, having qualified CSIR-UGC NET/GATE or any other similar type national level exam.
• 2 nd year MSc students appearing for the final exam can also apply. But final mark sheet must be submitted at the time of interview.
• Candidates must have Mathematics as a subsidiary subject at the 10+2 level.
• Candidates should be below 28 years old.
Age Limit: Applicant should not have completed 28 years of age as on Dec 31, 2016.
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + HRA. (Candidates without NET/GATE qualification may be considered for a reduced salary of 12,000/- p.m + HRA as per SERB rule)
Duration: 1 year
How to Apply:
Applications containing detailed CV with photograph and name of two referees should reach to undersigned only by email on and before 10th June, 2017.
Dr. Sanjit Konar
Department of Chemistry, AB-2
IISER Bhopal, Bhopal By Pass Road
Bhauri, Bhopal 462066
Email: [email protected]
No TA/DA will be paid for coming to the interview. Only selected candidates will be called for the interview.
Application Deadline – 10th June, 2017.