Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area.
Job Title – Analytical R&D
Location – Bengaluru
Experience – 3 to 5 years
- Expertise in Analytical Method development, Method Validation, Method transfers and stability studies (expertise in Analytical R&D for Formulation development Solid Orals and parenteral formulation) by using HPLC, UPLC, GC with EMPOWER -3 as platform
- Working experience with Analytical method development for Pre-formulations, Excipient Compatibility Studies and Validation of Analytical Procedures
- Thorough understanding on Stability Studies inline with ICH and other compendia
- Excellent knowledge in cGMP, ICH , USP and regulatory requirements and good oral & written communication skills.
- Working experience in 21 CFR part 11 compliance environment, Data Integrity & GLPs
- Working experience for IND,ANDA and other regulatory filings will be an added advantage
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry, M.Pharma – Pharmacy
- M. Pharm/ M Sc from reputed institutes with experience in Analytical R&D for Formulation Development
We are conducting multiple recruitment drives on 22nd Apr for Process R&D at Bangalore and Hyderabad: Please refer to below details:
- Date : 22nd Apr 2017
- RegistrationTime: 8.30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Biocon Park, Plot No. 2 & 3
Jigani Link Road, Bommasandra IVth Phase, Bangalore 99.Venue: S19 First Floor Meeting Room