About Piramal, Mahad : PEL Mahad is part of a big conglomerate having different business verticals. Mahad plant is engaged in manufacturing of pharmaceuticals formulations and food ingredients (Vitamin / Minerals – sachets/ bulk). Approved by USFDA, WHO-GMP & various other certification bodies, employing more than 300 employees. Site is located on Mumbai-Goa highway accessible with road, rail. (The site is located 150 Km away from Mumbai & 120 Km from Pune)
Job Title – Executive-qc
Experience – 3 – 6 yrs
Location – India
Salary – INR 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A
Sound knowledge on Hplc/gc, Dissolution, UV Spectrophotometer Analysis of RM/ FG / Process validation /tech Transfer/ Method Validation /stability study samples Knowledge on GLP and GDP
- B.Sc – Chemistry
Job Description –
1. For planning for HPLC analysis in HPLC section to meet the dispatch timeline as per the monthly schedule received from PPIC.
2. Responsible for allotting the work to the chemist within the HPLC section.
3. Responsible for performing the calibrations of all instruments in HPLC section as per the schedule.
4. Responsible for maintaining all the documentation online.
5. Responsible for maintaining the minimum stock for working standards, reference standards and impurity standards and orderingas and when required.
6. Responsible for maintaining the minimum stocks for chemicals, reagents, glass wares and solvents required for analysis.
7. Responsible for keeping instruments neat and clean and overall housekeeping in the HPLC section.
8. Responsible for review of analytical data, calibration data, qualification data
9. Responsible for keeping all instruments within the calibrated status.
10. Responsible to do the analysis, review and release on time to support the production
11. Responsible for reducing the lab incidences, repeat analysis and no Data Integrity issues.
12. Responsible for real time data monitoring.
13. Responsible for reviewing the analytical data received from external laboratory.
14. Responsible for maintaining all the calibration certificates, qualification certificates, standard weight certificates and working/reference standard certificates.
15. Responsible for maintaining the consumption records and traceability of working/reference standards.
16. Responsible for OOS investigations, deviations and CAPA implementations
17. Responsible for review of SOPs , test procedures and specifications
18. Responsible for providing the training on GLP/GMP to the employees working the section.
19. Responsible for releasing the batches timely manner to achieve the site requirement.
20. Responsible for Controlling the cost and operate within the approved budget.
21. Responsible for maintaining the instruments in working condition and reduce the breakdown time of instruments.
22. Responsible for carrying out the analytical method transfers.
23. Responsible for keeping the critical spare parts of the instruments.
24. Responsible for Safe working conditions and clean environmental practices.
25. Responsible for usages of required safety appliances in the section.
26. Responsible for Lean lab acitivity.
27. Responsible for coordination with QA/Production/PPIC/Warehouse/TSD for smooth dispatches
28. Responsible for training the contract persons and helpers on glassware cleaning.