Established in 1976, J.B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (JBCPL) is one of IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s fastest growing pharmaceutical companies. An integrated, research-oriented, public listed organisation with a focus on supplying affordable, quality products both in India and International markets, JBCPL is trusted by healthcare professionals globally. Today, JBCPL exports to over 30 countries across the world and earns more than half its revenue from its international business. JBCPL is widely committed to manufacturing a range of innovative specialty products that include various pharmaceutical dosage forms like tablets, injectable (vials, ampoules, form fill seal), creams & ointments, lozenges, herbal liquids and capsules. JBCPL has its headquarters in IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s financial capital, Mumbai. With a domestic sales force of 1,000 people, 17 internationally approved state of the art manufacturing units, a Research and Development Centre, and subsidiaries abroad, the organisation is continually enhancing value for its shareholders. In India and International markets, JBCPL is also known as Unique Pharmaceutical Laboratories and is a division of JBCPL.
Designation : Executive – CQA – 1 Opening(s)
Job Description :
- To schedule & carry out self inspections / GMP audits at manufacturing sites.
- To evaluate the audit findings against relevant regulatory guidelines.
- To verify & ensure compliance through audit & maintain track.
- To compile & maintain the record of compliance with reference documents.
- To update self for changing scenario of regulatory requirements.
- To review regulatory & customer audit compliance report.
- Handling QMS documentation, Internal Audit, IPQA, Vendor Audit.
- Well versed with various guidelines for quality system, stability, analytical quality assurance.
- Should have worked minimum 5years in Pharma company would be an added advantage.
Experience : 5 – 7 Years
- UG – B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy
Location : Ankleshwar
Click here to Apply Online