REGIONAL AYURVEDA RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR GID
Barsojai, Beltola, Guwahati-781028
The details of the posts, eligibility criteria and schedule for written test/interview are given below:
Job Title – Pharmacist
No.of.Posts – 1
Age Limit – Up to 27 years
Emoluments – Rs. 16,000/- per month
Diploma in Pharmacy/D. Pharma (Ay.) from any Recognized University/ Institution with two years experience in Recognized Ayurvedic Hospital OR B. Pharma (Ay.)
- Applicants should bring their Bio-data along with original certificates, experience certificate etc. with a set of photocopies and two recent passport size photographs.
- Age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2017. Age relaxation will be admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PH persons in Govt. Services as per Central Govt. rules in force.
- The engagement of above posts is for Ayurveda Mobile Health Care Programme under SCSP/ Swasthya Rakshan Programme. The engaged persons should be ready to travel and work in villages and colonies near Ahmedabad (Gujarat).
- Appointment is initially for a period of six months which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority and their engagement will be co-terminus with the project.
- The engagement of above posts will be purely on contractual basis and no right to claim for continuation or regular appointment.
- Selection will be based on the performance in written test and in interview. Only those candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for the interview.
- No T.A/D.A. will be admissible for attending the written test/interview.
- The selection committee has right to select or reject application of candidate.
- Date of Interview – 18th March 2017
- Time of Interview – 09.30 A.M.
- Venue of Interview – Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for GID, Barsojai, Beltola, Guwahati-781028.