With a coastline of about 3,500 miles, inland sources in Rajasthan and Little Rann of Kutch, and the rock salt mines in Mandi, India have possibilities of attaining a high position in salt production among the salt producing countries of the world. As is known, apart from being an indispensable item of food, salt is an important raw material for the manufacture of several heavy chemicals e.g. soda ash, caustic soda and chlorine. Besides, salt is used in food processing industries, such as fish curing, meat packing, dairy products and fruit and vegetable canning.
Advt. No. / Type:- SMC/FTT/CSIR-CSMCRI/2016
Job Title – Project Assistant Level I
No.of.Posts – ONE
Duration – 10 months till June 2017.
Age – Maximum 25 years as on the date of interview. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
Fellowship – Rs.8000/- pm (consolidated)
Qualifications – B. Sc. in chemistry with minimum 55% marks.
Job Title – Project Assistant Level II
No.of.Posts – ONE
Duration – Initial appointment is for one year and then it will be renewed annually subject to satisfactory performance.
Age – Maximum 28 years as on the date of interview. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
Fellowship – Rs.25,000/- pm (consolidated)
Qualifications – M. Sc. in chemistry with minimum 55% marks.
Job Description –
Development of novel methods of increase in quality and production of common salt and marine chemicals, saline waste management. Demonstration of methods of high purity salt and marine chemicals production at Didwana site & different locations and survey of saline lands for assessing suitability of salt production in the country.
Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for written / interview on 24th November 2016 at 9.00 am in this Institute. You are requested to bring with you an application on plain paper giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Ph. No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the Xerox copies of certificates/ testimonials. You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
1. Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
2. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
3. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer. Otherwise, you will have to give a declaration that at present you are un-employed.
You can send application by E-mail to [email protected].
These posts are purely temporary for duration of project. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview.
- Date of Interview – 24th November 2016
- Time of Interview – 09:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – CSIR-CSMCRI, Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar – 364021, Gujarat, INDIA