Janssen, Pharmaceutical companies of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is looking for a Medical Service Representative.
As a member of the Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs in cardiovascular, diabetes and pain management. Driven by our commitment to patients, we work together to bring innovative ideas, products, services and solutions to individuals with serious conditions, and to physicians throughout the world.
Job Title – Medical Service Representative
Requisition ID – 1600127365W
Location – Mumbai
Experience – 0-3 years
Position Summary – The position is an individual contributor and the incumbent will be responsible for networking with doctors, chemists and customers, building long-term relationships with KOLs in assigned territory and conducting scientific activities.
- Builds effective customer relationships while adhering to company’s compliance standards
- Builds sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in assigned territory by involving them in scientific engagements at regular intervals and through effective coverage at right frequency
- Executes and plans for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs and executes marketing campaigns from time to time in order to service listed HCPs in prescribed territory
- Achieves daily call average of 10 (doctors) and 4 (chemists)
- Collects and submits stocks and sales statements and other required documents in timely and accurate manner
- Follows up with customers for resolving issues and maintaining satisfaction
- Follows safety and compliance policies of organization
- B.Sc. / B. Pharm