Dr. Reddy’sLaboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products – Dr. Reddy’s offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars and differentiated formulations. Major therapeutic focus is on gastro-intestinal, cardiovascular, diabetology, oncology, pain management and anti-infective. Major markets include India, USA, Russia-CIS and Europe apart from other select geographies within Emerging Markets.
Job Title – Formulation Scientist (Oral Solids)
No.of.Openings – 6
Location – Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Experience – 2 – 5 Years
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy
- Design the scheme of experiments.
- Interpret the output from various analytical instruments like HPLC, UV, GC, IR, etc.
- Visualize the developmental needs of the product.
- Ensure the compatibility of API and excipients.
- Carry out stability and bioequivalence study at each stage of formulations development.
- Conduct pilot and pivotal experiments on the PE batch and Exhibit batches respectively.
- Understand the safety and environmental aspect.
- Solve the problems and queries related to the development of the formulation and discuss them with the Group Leader.
- Understand/familiarize with the problems faced during Scale-up.
- Understand the scalability of the chosen process.
- Analyze the formulation strategy, efficiency, working relations and cross-functional issues in R&D.
- Calibrate the instruments according to the master calibration schedule and follow GLP and SOPs.
- Keep the work area clean and the laboratory under controlled temperature.
- Maintain the documents well.