Syngene hiring for the post of Research Associate/Sr Research Associate – Medicinal Chemistry
Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities
Job Title : Research Associate / Sr. Research Associate / Associate Scientist/ Sr. Associate Scientist/Research Scientist/ Sr. Research Scientist
Job Code : BMDC01
Job Description :
- Responsibilities of the selected candidate at various positions will include running & monitoring chemical reactions, work up, isolation and characterization of products.
- Candidate will also participate in common lab activities such as maintaining chemical inventory, taking care of lab equipments/instruments.
- Candidate needs to work closely with other support departments such as analytical team, supply chain etc. and maintain a highly professional and collaborative environment.
- Ability to write laboratory note book with detailed procedure, work-up and purification.
- Ability to interpret analytical data (e.g., 1H NMR, LC-MS, HPLC, IR etc.) and document the data in publication format in the laboratory note book.
- M.Sc. with specialization in organic chemistry and 2-6 yrs. of hands on experience in CRO or Pharma industry.
Experience : 2 – 6 Year
Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru
- The candidate must have expertise in handling air and moisture sensitive reactions after taking care of all safety measures in the laboratory.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of necessary software such as Microsoft office, Chemdraw and should be able to prepare and present his/her work to the management.
- Familiarity with search tools such as Reaxys, Scifinder to find out alternate reactions conditions or synthetic strategies is desirable.
How To Apply :
Interested candidates can apply online via the link below.