Perrigo exclusively hiring for the Post of Production Associate
Most people work to make a living. At Perrigo, we make more than that; we make a difference. With over 12,500 employees across five continents, Perrigo is the world’s largest manufacturer of pharmaceutical products for the store-brand market. Each of those employees is committed to our mission of making quality healthcare affordable around the globe.
Today, we serve customers in virtually every field, from the store-brand products and formulas on shelves around the world to the prescription pharmaceuticals and the active pharmaceutical ingredients used worldwide by the generic drug industry.
Job Title: Production Associate
Tracking Code: 2013069
- To perform plant operation with strict adherence to approved procedures.
- To follow HSE & cGMP norms while performing operations
- Housekeeping in the manufacturing area.
Major Duties / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for carrying out the production operations as per the instructions in the BPCR and instructions of production officer (Shift In charge).
- Operation and cleaning of all production equipments as per the relevant SOPs.
- Ensuring safety while carrying out the production activities by using appropriate Personnel Protective Equipments as mentioned in the BPCR and instructed by the production officer (Shift In charge).
- Maintaining good housekeeping in the production area. Cleaning of the areas before and after the production activities.
- Filling of BPCRs and other production related documents neatly and on time.
- Minimizing of wastages during production activities.
- Reporting of abnormalities/deviations in production activities (Processes or Equipment) immediately to the production officer (Shift In charge).
- Record keeping of daily activities in the concerned logbooks
Qualification and Experience: Bachelor in Chemistry with 2 to 5 years experience
- Understanding of all the process parameters and process steps as per BMR
- Complete hands on experience on all Equipment’s in the plant
- Before starting the batch, following points must be checked
- Check that cleaning of all the equipment’s and accessories used for the batch is done as per cleaning protocol.
- Cross-checking weight of all inputs
- Checking of all the instrumentation on the equipment required for the batch
- Checking and confirming all the production accessories such as scoops, sampling bottles, labels, clean room garments, etc. before starting the batch operation
- Dispensing of all inputs to be done properly
- Clean the equipment and accessories after batch operation.
- Sampling of Inprocess, Intermediate, Finished product .Inprocess analysis as & when required.
- Charging of the raw materials, solvents from the solid/ liquid charging booth/ day tanks.
- Writing of documents such as equipment log books, solvent recovery record & batch record etc .in clear legible handwriting with proper handwriting & signatures.
- Addition of critical raw material.
- Layer separation.
- Pressure filter operation
- Centrifuge operation and cake washing.
- Checking of the final pH.
- Critical temperature monitoring.
- Unloading of centrifuge and dryer.
- Powder filling Operation
- Operation in the Solvent recovery Plant
- Operating the R. O. Water Plant
- Operation IPC instruments.
Job Location: Thane, India
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online via the link below.