At PRA Health Sciences, providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. Side-by-side with our clients, we strive to move drug discovery forward, helping them to develop life-saving and life-improving drugs. With our unique blend of expertise, we provide comprehensive clinical development services across all phases. From full service clinical development to the pioneering Embedded SolutionsTM model, PRA provides a broad spectrum of solutions that meet the demands of a diverse marketplace.
Post : Clinical Data Coordinator
As a top five CRO, we have worked on 100+ marketed drugs across several therapeutic areas and conducted the pivotal or supportive trials that led to FDA and/or international regulatory approval of 45+ such drugs. At PRA Health Sciences, providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. From full service clinical development to the pioneering Embedded SolutionsTM model, PRA provides a broad spectrum of solutions that meet the demands of a diverse marketplace.
- Provide timely and professional ongoing management of clinical trial data by identifying and resolving errors and inconsistencies in eCRF data to ensure consistently high standard database(s) with respect to cost, quality and timelines.
- Provide professional DM input on Clinical Trial Team(s)
- Input to and review of clinical trial database design including User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Provide input for the Validation and Analysis Plan (VAP) meeting for the clinical trial, which includes taking an active part in the meeting, providing input in writing the study specific validation checks and necessary reports to ensure high quality and consistent data.
- Identify errors and inconsistencies; resolve them or initiate their resolution either via the field monitor or directly with the investigational site, to ensure high quality and timely database locks.
- Review and contribute to preparation of protocols, specifically related to the data management section, visit schema and study design with supervision.
- Prepare Case Report Forms (CRFs) and CRF completion Guidelines (CCGs), electronic or paper.
- Support and assist data management staff for allocated trials.
- Freeze and lock data as appropriate in time for statistical review, blinded interim quality review, interim and final database lock.
- Perform training on data management software and practices or trial specific topics as required.
- May participate in preparation of training materials for data management activities and processes.
University or college degree in life science, computer science, pharmacy, nursing or equivalent relevant degree.
Candidate Profile :
- Minimum of 2 years experience in drug development and at least 1 year experience in Data Management
- University Science Degree in life sciences, pharmacy, nursing or equivalent relevant experience.
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Understanding of clinical trial methodology, GCP and medical terminology
- Good computer skills
- Good organizational and project management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic presentation and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team with or without supervision
Experience: 2 years
Qualification: degree in life science
Industry Type: Pharma
Functional Area: management
Last date: 30th July, 2016