Job Title: Asstt. Manager
No. of Posts: 1
Remuneration: INR 4,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Responsible for imparting safety training to Employees, contractors and guards.
- Maintenance of Fire & Safety Gadgets.
- Responsible for audit of safety & fire and ensure timely closure.
- Organize training for company & contractor employees based on need.
- Participate in Incident investigation, HAZOP study, PSSHER as per need.
- Compiling and updating information of accidents / incidents for immediate reference.
- Ensure emergency equipments / PPEs are maintained.
- Recommendation for procurement of safety / Fire equipments & inspection at stores.
- Attend ZSC meeting and ensure closure or actionable points in time.
- Responsible for permit system for vehicles/cranes.
- Responsible for issuing permit & advice the managers to taking corrective action
- Organize Mock drill for respective site.
- Responsible for safety surveillance throughout the shift
- Plant Round for observing the unsafe act.
B.E / B.Tech Fire & safety engineering/ Chemical + Diploma in Industrial Safety(RLI/CLI)with 3- 5 years of experience in related Industry
B.SC (Chemistry) + Diploma in safety (RLI/CLI) will be preferred/ Safety Diploma from State Technical Board (5 to 9 Yrs. Of Exp.)