Unilever Research Executive Job For Chem Engg & Chemistry
Job ID: R-82832
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Date posted: 02/05/2024
With 3.4 billion people in over 190 countries using our products every day, Unilever is a business that makes a real impact on the world. Work on brands that are loved and improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We are driven by our purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace, and it is our belief that doing business the right way drives superior performance. At the heart of what we do is our people – we believe that when our people work with purpose, we will create a better business and a better world.
At Unilever, your career will be a unique journey, grounded in our inclusive, collaborative, and flexible working environment. We don’t believe in the ‘one size fits all’ approach and instead we will equip you with the tools you need to shape your own future.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So
We are looking to hire a Research Executive in our Home Care Research and Development – Science & Technology team based in Unilever R&D Bangalore.
In this role, as part of the Future Core formats team within the Science & Technology, Home Care category, you will develop next generation powders using renewable, sustainable, biodegradable ingredients that delivers superior cleaning and sensorial benefits to consumers while offering convenience at affordable cost. The ambition would be to create a mix with zero carbon emission. The key challenges to be addressed include: scouting new materials, meeting the technical and consumer action standards, establishing formulation robustness at lab &/or pilot scale & identifying patent opportunities.
- Candidate is expected to work in the laboratory to carry out “on the bench” experiments & demonstrate technical performance of product prototypes.
- He/she will work with team to develop new products to offer superior cleaning benefits to consumers.
- He/she will work with teams to build laboratory and processing capabilities.
- Candidate is expected to use appropriate literature / patent / competition / supplier searches related to the projects.
- He/she will leverage on digital age tools such as automation, simulation, and modelling to minimize experiments, maximize output & speed up program delivery.
- He/she will work with external partners and suppliers to scout for technologies and speed up deliveries to market.
- He/she will interface with other Science & Technology, Global Design, Cluster Design, SEAC, regulatory teams while developing formulations/formats.
All About You
We are looking for a person with right attitude and competencies. Candidates with one or two years of experience in product development are preferred.
Education: B. Tech/ M. Tech in Chemical Engineering/ M.Sc. Chemistry with First class from reputed institutes
Background/Experience: Prior 2-3 experience in powders or FMCG other relevant industries
Technical skills: Good understanding on surfactants, colloidal science, polymers and material science, and also processing development.
Soft skills: Teamwork, multi-tasking, good communication and writing skills, creativity, ability to analyze data and provide logical conclusions.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Agile Working
- Opportunity to work on brands that improve lives of billions of people across the globe.
- Exciting career opportunities in a global, purpose led business.
Keywords: Unilever, Research Executive Job, Chem, Chemical Engineering, Apply Online. Unilever Research Executive Job For Chem Engg & Chemistry, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.