Beam Suntory Chemistry QA Executive Recruitment – Apply Online
Date: Jan 24, 2024
Location: Hyderabad, TG, IN
Company: Beam Suntory
JOIN OUR BEAM SUNTORY FAMILY!
As a world leader in premium spirits, Beam Suntory inspires the brilliance of life by delivering great consumer experiences through its world-class portfolio of brands. Known for its craftsmanship of premium whiskies, including Jim Beam®, Maker’s Mark®, Basil Hayden® and Knob Creek® bourbons; Japanese whiskies, including Yamazaki®, Hakushu®, Hibiki® and Toki™; and leading Scotch brands including Teacher’s, Laphroaig® and Bowmore®, Beam Suntory also produces leading IMFL brand Oaksmith in India.
A global company with approximately 6,000 employees in more than 30 countries, one of Beam Suntory’s core values is Growing for Good and through its Proof Positive sustainability strategy, the company has committed to ambitious goals and investments to promote environmental sustainability in its operations, ensure the company has a positive impact on the communities where employees live and work, and programs to educate and inform consumers to make the right personal choices about drinking. Headquartered in New York City, Beam Suntory is a subsidiary of Suntory Holdings Limited of Japan.
For more information on Beam Suntory, its brands, and its commitment to social responsibility, please
What makes this a great opportunity?
We are looking for people who bring something unique to Beam Suntory – themselves. We value differences, and we appreciate what each of us can contribute. We inspire each other, and challenge ourselves to innovate, improve, advance new ideas and try new things. We create endless opportunities to Unleash Your Spirit every day in a culture that is charged, creative, challenging and fun.
Beam Suntory is world’s number 3 premium spirits company, Beam Suntory is crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Owned by Suntory Holdings Limited, Beam Suntory has a dynamic portfolio with unparalleled expertise in whisky, led by Bourbon and Japanese Whisky, and global strength across many key categories including tequila, vodka, cognac, rum and cordials. The work environment is fun & friendly. Every Beam Suntory team member is an owner of our future. We hire people who have an ambitious and adventurous streak. Employees share a commitment to their teams, a passion for our products, and above all, a bold work ethic that produces winning results. Our business has long‐ standing roots, but don’t be fooled. Beam Suntory doesn’t look – or act – its age. From distilleries to offices, we thrive together in a work atmosphere employees love – charged, creative, energetic, challenging, collaborative and just plain fun. Beam Suntory’s structure of minimal hierarchy gives our employees the opportunity to take personal ownership of projects that matter from day one. The best way to learn, improve and grow your Beam Suntory career is to witness the impact you can have.
Mission of Role
The Executive QA will support the quality agenda at new Co-Man and will gain immense exposure to new plant startup and commissioning
- Analyze ENA, DMW, Caramel, Special spirits, Intermediate (Blends), EOL Finished Goods
- Packaging materials analysis- Corrugated cartons, Labels, Bottles, Mono cartons, Guala closures, ROPP caps etc.
- Inspect packaging materials received at Units
- Prepare reports for communication to vendors on non-conformities.
- Ensure online QC such as line startup/change over from water treatment to final packing
- Coordinate with other departments for all rejection failures at unit
- Calibrate all lab equipment’s, arrive at calibration plan and manage operations as per supplier manual
- Responsible for maintenance of the equipment as per supplier recommendation
- Analyze samples received for customer/consumer complaint and provide a report on findings to the Manager.
- Provide expertise of standardization of chemical reagents and calibration required for lab
- Analyze non-conformities using tools and arrive at CAPA desirable
- Prepare the MIS report & submission to Manager
- End of line defects (PPM)
- Analysis of Raw /Finished Product
- Liquid quality compliance
- Adherence to quality standards
- Post Graduate caliber or equivalent – preferably in Chemistry/Microbiology/Bio-Chemistry/Bio- technology/Food technology/DIFAT
- 3-5 years of experience in the areas of Quality Assurance and Quality Systems
- Preferable Industry Alco-Beverage, Distillery/Brewery and food processing Industry
Editor’s Note: Beam Suntory Chemistry QA Executive Recruitment – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.