MSc Chemistry Technician Job at IISER Kolkata
Walk-in interview for the recruitment of Technician
Name of the Post: Technician (Grade IX)
Number of the position: one
Emolument: Rs. 30,000 per month (consolidated)
Nature and Duration of Appointment: The position is purely contractual for a period of
eleven months, which may be extended based on performance and availability of funds
Job description: The Department of Biological Sciences at IISER Kolkata is seeking
applications from motivated candidates for the position of Technician. The technician will
operate the instruments in the analytical facility, carry out preventive maintenance, train
students, and manage the facility.
- A Master’s degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry from UGC recognized Institute or
- A strong background in analytical techniques, supported by publications.
- At least one year or more experience in operating Biacore (SPR). It is desirable if the
candidate is formally trained on the said instrument.
- It is desirable that the candidate has previous experience in independently operating
fluorimeters fitted with a stop-flow attachment, CD spectrometers, and ITC.
Place of Work: Department of Biological Sciences, IISER Kolkata.
- Date and Time of Interview: 2 February (Friday), at 12 noon.
- Venue: Department of Biological Sciences, 2nd Floor Meeting Room, A J C Bose Research
Complex, IISER Kolkata
Documents to bring: Self-attested photocopy of all academic and experience certificates, an identity card, and a copy of CV.
Keywords: MSc Chemistry Technician, IISER Kolkata, Walk-in interview, Technician job, Analytical facility, Master’s degree, Biochemistry, Biacore, Analytical techniques, Department of Biological Sciences, Contractual position. MSc Chemistry Technician Job at IISER Kolkata. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.