Unilever BPharma Research Associate Job – Apply Online For Regulatory Affairs Role
Senior Research Associate – Regulatory Affairs
Job ID: R-81352
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Date posted: 01/16/2024
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on thebusiness and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
As part of the Personal Care Regulatory Affairs team, this role will help in creating a significant business impact by ensuring all Personal Care innovations comprising of Skin cleansing, Oral care products and Deodorants that land in market are fully compliant to the laws of the land, helping teams land bold claims based on the technology and substantiation data to create a competitive advantage and help create space in external field to land future innovations that are currently not possible to launch due to regulatory constraints.
Main Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Review formulations and claims and provide regulatory guidance to ensure full compliance to regulations including mandatory standards.
- Will scan regulations and mandatory BIS standards and identify opportunities to advocate for revisions in standards towards future fit regulations.
- Will scan competition claims for potential challenges or take learnings to guide Unilever innovations.
- Thoroughly study EU and ASEAN cosmetic regulations and help RA manager build advocacy for cosmetic reforms.
- Network with other cluster RA teams and bring regulatory best practices to India.
- Artwork approvals for India scope.
- Help drive the Digital RA agenda.
All About You
We are looking for a person with the right attitude and competencies. Candidates with 2-3 years’ regulatory experience with a demonstrated understanding of regulatory requirements are preferred.
- Education: Master’s degree in science, with 1-2 years industrial experience or / B. Pharm with at least 4 years of industrial experience in Regulatory Affairs or Cosmetics preferably Soap development or Oral care product development
- Technical skills: Product technical knowledge, Understanding of Drugs & Cosmetics regulations and BIS Standards
- Soft skills: Teamwork, networking, multi-tasking, good communication (verbal & written) skills, creativity, ability to analyze data and provide logical conclusions.
- Key SOLs: Personal Mastery, Passion for High Performance and Speed & Agility
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to learn and excel in professional development.
- Opportunity to work on brands that improve the lives of billions of people across the globe.
- Exciting career opportunities in a global, purpose-led business.
- We are looking for the right people for our roles and our ambition, we are open to talk about how our flexible working policies can make this role the right one for you.
Link to Original Notification to apply: Apply Here
Keywords: Unilever, BPharma, Research Associate, Job Opening, Apply Online. Unilever BPharma Research Associate Job – Apply Online For Regulatory Affairs Role. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.