Honeywell Chemical Engineering R&D Job – Apply Online
R&D Engr/Scientist II
Location: Sector 36, Pace City II, Gurgaon, HARYANA, 122004, India
Job Id: HRD216315
- Develop material balances for new process technology concepts based on preliminary yield and performance estimates.
- Utilize commercial process simulation software to establish the basis for the evaluation and optimization of design concepts.
- Apply engineering design practices and standards to perform preliminary sizing and costing of major equipment.
- Interface with engineering specialists and vendors to generate preliminary designs and cost estimates of specialized equipment.
- Perform techno-economic analyses of process concepts including the assessment of key parameters impacting process profitability and provide guidance to development project teams to maximize the value delivered to clients by Honeywell’s UOP technology.
- Generate basic engineering design packages to facilitate the transfer of new technology from research and development to engineering production.
- Identify novel design concepts and author invention disclosures to contribute to the innovation effort at Honeywell UOP.
You Must Have:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree (B. Tech. / B.E.) in Chemical Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Technology, Engineering, Research & Development, or Technical Service role within the refining, petrochemical or gas processing industries is required.
- Strong interest in Development work.
- Knowledge of chemical engineering fundamentals including fluid flow, heat transfer, mass transfer and reaction engineering as well as their application in the design of process equipment.
- Experience in process engineering including the use of flowsheeting software to develop heat and material balances, process flow diagrams (PFDs) and process design specifications.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the capability to work effectively across multiple functional departments.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a strong focus on delivering results and identifying alternative solutions when challenges arise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to ensure all aspects of projects are clearly understood and well documented.
- Knowledge of Six-Sigma principles and their use in managing risk and uncertainty.
- The ability to travel both domestic and internationally approximately 10% annually.
Link to Original Notification to apply.
Editor’s Note: Honeywell Chemical Engineering R&D Job – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.