D Pharm Production Officer Job at Abbott
Abbott is an established pharmaceutical company with a strong global presence. We are currently hiring for the position of Junior Officer Production. If you have a diploma in engineering/D.Pharm and 4-6 years of experience in the core packing area, we encourage you to apply online.
Location: India, Village Mauza: Baddi
Diploma in engineering/D.Pharm with 4-6 years of experience in core packing area & exposure to Uhlmann packing machine candidate shall be preferred. Should have expertise in packing operation & also should have exposure in machine installation & qualification activity. Should have exposure to regulatory audits such as MHRA, USFDA, etc.
- Responsible for Operation, cleaning and primary maintenance of Uhlmann packing machine.
- Competent for (entry) recording of activity in logbooks, Batch manufacturing record & Responsible for completing documentation as required in the manufacturing of product and the cleaning of facilities and equipment, following cGMP’s and good documentation practices.
- To perform all in-process checks and monitoring of all intermediate processes in packing, to prepare new recipes set process parameters in PLC/SCADA as per BMR & ensure its correctness before start of packing operation.
- Issuance, utilization, cleaning, and retrieval of packing change parts with its inventory.
- Responsible for set up, changeover, and operation of various packing equipment’s but not limited to packing department.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English, Strong work ethic, professional approach, and ownership of lines production performance.
- Ability to read & understand SOP’s, Batch Records, training documents & Basic computer knowledge.
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of all equipment logs and documentation.
- Understands and adheres to all cGMP and FDA regulations.
- Responsible for reporting and/or escalating any conditions or problems that may affect the quality or integrity of product to supervisor and HOD production.
- Responsible for maintaining a neat, clean and safe working environment at all times and notifies supervisor immediately of any safety concerns, accidents or injuries are observed.
- Understands and adheres to all Company policies, procedures, SOPs and Safety regulations.
- Willingness to do overtime as needed & responsible for performing additional task, related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for completing all training requirements and maintaining 100% compliance with all assignments.
Keywords: D Pharm Production Officer, Job at Abbott, Apply Online. D Pharm Production Officer Job at Abbott. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.