DIAGEO Quality Executive Opportunity – Chemistry Apply Online
Senior Executive – Quality
Location: Cuttack, India
Time Type: Full Time
Posted On: Posted Today
Job Requisition ID: JR1091951
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sr.Executive – QUALITY- 6B
- Post Graduate calibre or equivalent – preferably in Chemistry/Microbiology/Bio-chemistry/Bio-technology or any scientific discipline
- 5 – 7 years of experience in the areas of Quality Assurance and Quality Systems on Food Processing / FMCG –Distillery, Brewery and Beverage Industry
Knowledge & Skills:
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of quality management systems, developing quality-related SOPs and its control
- Experience in handling quality improvement projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Certified Internal/ lead auditor for ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, etc.
Best Suited for Someone Who:
- Experience in working across functions with various stakeholders
- Excellent coaching, influencing and communication skills
Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for playing a pivotal role in executing the quality strategy and standards in collaboration with unit QA team and HO QA team
- Advise and provide support to unit quality team on quality improvement initiatives in order to improve quality performance
- Lead root cause identifications and problem solving for issues that occur on quality at units
- Responsible for developing the capability of unit quality team on systems
- Engage with unit quality teams for the implementation of quality standards
- Conduct audits for quality control and assurance at units
- Advise and provide direct support for innovation/renovation through start-up, qualification and implementation
- Conduct on shelf quality survey for USL & competitors brands
- End of line defects (PPM)
- L1 audit score
- Liquid quality compliance
- On-shelf quality index
- Adherence to quality standards
- Adherence to timelines
- Demonstrates an owner’s level of pride and accountability for the success of Diageo
- Connects strongly with the Diageo purpose and values. Uses this to inspire themselves and others.
- Is a role model for ethics and compliance, contributes to Diageo building our reputation as one of the most trusted and respected companies.
- Is imaginative in generating ideas and solutions, goes beyond the norm and inspires others to do the same.
- Is able to take strong ideas and turn them into plans which can deliver results in both the short and longer term.
- Is future orientated, understands the bigger picture.
Consistently Deliver Great Performance
- Demonstrates deep personal accountability for performance.
- Focuses on priorities demonstrating rigour and brilliant execution in everything.
- Moves easily between strategy and operational detail.
Create Conditions for People to Succeed
- Is a strong team player, values the diverse contributions of others.
- Provides honest and helpful feedback, coaches others to perform at their best.
- Builds talent and capability to support business performance in the short and longer term.
- For People Managers – Values and models great people management.
- Inspires others through their personal integrity, does what they say without exception.
- Builds strong trusting relationships that help them and others perform.
- Will share own view openly and speak out for what is right.
- Commits to learning, awareness of own strengths and development areas.
- Shares their learning with others in a way that promotes growth.
Keywords: DIAGEO Quality Executive, Chemistry job, Quality Assurance job, Quality Systems job, Full Time job, Cuttack, India. DIAGEO Quality Executive Opportunity – Chemistry Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.