Zentiva QC Chemistry Job – Apply For Executive Vacancy
Executive – Quality Control, Chemistry
India / Ankleshwar
Time Type: Full time
Posted on: Posted 3 Days Ago
Job Requisition ID: R2465909
Education / Experience
- Post Graduate in Science (Organic or Analytical Chemistry)
- 3-4 years in a Pharmaceutical/ API organization
Technical Skills & Competencies / Language
- Good Laboratory Practice knowledge
- QC techniques & Instruments know-how
- Documentation & Trouble shootings
Implement quality control activities for Pharmaceuticals at Ankleshwar adhering to regulatory / global quality Directives and HSE guidelines with optimum utilization of resources to ensure consistent good quality of products
- Performing timely analysis of raw material, bulk product, intermediates, finished goods and other samples for Pharmaceuticals.
- Performing analysis of market complaints, Stability, process validation samples, Cleaning Validation of Pharmaceuticals.
Good Laboratory Practice
- Performing calibration & maintenance of lab. Equipment and assisting for the qualification of laboratory equipment.
- Reviewing pharmacopeias for specification preparation.
- Preparing SOPs and Formats and Analytical Test Record.
- Managing reference standards, working standards, laboratory reagents & chemicals.
- Arranging and observing Control Samples and maintaining record.
- Participating in Investigation of out of specification results, retesting and review the analysis records.
- Maintaining & reviewing laboratory raw data related to testing activity.
- Preparing protocol for Analytical Method validation, cleaning validation and performing the validation exercise as per the protocol.
Management of Laboratory Consumables
- Identifying and planning requirement for laboratory consumables and monitoring the stock of chemical, spares, glassware and printed material.
- Coordinating with production, and warehouse for analytical activities.
- Compliance to HSE Requirements for QC Laboratory
- Identifying and correcting unsafe conditions or behaviors and promptly reporting other potentially hazardous situations.
- Carrying out any other assignments or projects as per the instruction of the Dept. Head to meet with the organizational objectives and priorities.
Keywords: Job, Apply, Online, QC, Chemistry, Executive, Zentiva, Pharmaceuticals. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more. Zentiva QC Chemistry Job – Apply For Executive Vacancy.