IQVIA Trainee Associate Pharma Jobs – Apply Online
Safety Associate Trainee (MICC – Kolkata) – India
Lifecycle Safety Kolkata, IN
Job Type: Full-Time
Work in Night shifts (to support US and CANADA regions) if required by the project. Shift timing: 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM and 5:30 PM to 2:30 AM (during daylight savings time).
- Entry-level role looking for graduates in Pharmacy or life science background.
- Excellent communication in English & Hindi.
- Fresh graduates
- Provide phone support to health care professionals and patients, involving receipt and tracking of medical inquiries, adverse events, product quality complaints, and other types of calls as required. This does not include commercial sales support except managing medical information requests forwarded by the sales representative on behalf of an HCP.
- Document AE/PC/MI as per the call/email type in structured AE/PC forms and share it with the Safety team for further processing. Use Medical knowledge while deciding off-label uses and other such Adverse events.
- Receive and document incoming telephone calls, faxes, or emails from various sources, including investigative sites.
- Establish and maintain effective team communications, i.e., provide regular feedback to the local management team on project metrics, out-of-scope work challenges/issues, and successes.
- Depending on your experience, some roles will require you to provide leadership training and mentoring for less experienced team members of staff and assist managers with appropriate allocation of resources.
- Build a positive, collaborative team environment with other Lifecycle safety team members.
- Work in Night shifts (to support US and CANADA regions) if required by the project. Shift timing: 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM and 5:30 PM to 2:30 AM (during daylight savings time).
- Participate in training across Lifecycle safety service offerings, participate in working groups as applicable in implementation of new initiatives and identification and implementation of process efficiencies.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Editor’s Note: IQVIA Trainee Associate Pharma Jobs – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.