Novartis Pharma Clinical Scientific Expert Job – Apply Online
Novartis is a global pharmaceutical company dedicated to reimagining medicine for patients worldwide. With a team of 150 clinical scientific experts, Novartis ensures that clinical trial data and regulatory reports are of the highest quality across all disease areas. Join our passionate team and contribute to the advancement of medicine.
Job Posting: Clinical Scientific Expert I
Job ID: 382209BR
Date: Dec 04, 2023
- Ensure high quality clinical trial data review/insights and analysis as directed by the Integrated Clinical Trial Team (iCTT)
- Perform thorough clinical data review and identify insights through patient-level review and trend analysis
- Collaborate with relevant line functions to enhance the quality of clinical data review/insights
- Contribute to the development of the Data Review/Quality Plan (DRP/DQP) and data review strategy
- Support the development of study-level documents, including clinical sections of regulatory documents
- May support pharmacovigilance activities if required
- Produce training materials and provide training to iCTT
- Advanced degree in life sciences/healthcare (or clinically relevant degree) is required. Master’s, PharmD, M.Pharma, PhD, MBBS, BDS, MD strongly preferable. Fluent English (oral and written).
- >1 year experience in pharmaceutical industry/ clinical research organization – Basic knowledge in planning, executing, reporting and publishing global clinical studies in a pharmaceutical company or contract research organization.
- Work experience in clinical operations preferable. Strong interpersonal skills – Ability to work under pressure
- Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills – Collaborates across boundaries for shared success – Resolve issues with minimal supervision and understands when to escalate – Fundamental knowledge of Good Clinical Practice, clinical trial design, statistics, regulatory processes, and clinical development process – Strong analytical / computational background – Demonstrates strong Medical / scientific writing skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of statistical analysis methodology and can identify trends and analyze / interpret / report data effectively.
Business Unit: CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT & CMO GDD
Location: India, Hyderabad, AP
Company / Legal Entity: Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind
Functional Area: Research & Development
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular
Shift Work: No
Keywords: Pharma Clinical Scientific Expert Job, Novartis, Apply Online. Novartis Pharma Clinical Scientific Expert Job – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.