Tea Research Chemistry Project Fellow Job, Applications Invited
TEA RESEARCH ASSOCIATION
TOCKLAI TEA RESEARCH INSTITUTE
JORHAT-785 008, ASSAM, INDIA
Project Fellow Position Available in Sponsored Project
Position available for one (01) Project Fellow under the UPL Sustainable Agri Solutions Limited (UPL SAS) funded project at Analytical Services Department of Tocklai Tea Research Institute, Tea Research Association, Jorhat-785008, Assam as per following details. The appointment will be purely on temporary contractual basis and hence the Institute will not provide any employment after completion of the project
Position: Project Fellow
No of Posts: 01
Qualification: M.Sc. in Agricultural Chemicals / Chemistry / Agriculture Chemistry & Soil Science
Desirable Qualifications and Experience: Experience in the conduction of supervised field trials, operation of LC-MS/MS & GC-MS/MS, pesticide residue analysis from food material, plant, soil, water using modern sample preparation technique, knowledge of computer applications, statistics, virtual meeting platform, knowledge on NABL accredited laboratory requirements will be preferred.
Monthly Fellowship: Rs. 20,000/- plus HRA @ 9% per month
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years
The selected candidate will have to work individually under the supervision of the Scientists & Technical Officers of the Department at the NABL accredited laboratory facility of TLabs, Tocklai. Theresponsibilities include pesticide residue analysis of tea, soil, water samples collected from supervised residue field trials at multiple locations of Assam & West Bengal, conduct multi-locational residue field trials, supervise overall project-related activities, data collection, data compilation, report preparation, etc.
Project Duration: 1 Year
- The above posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Candidates should submit a soft copy of duly filled-in-application form as enclosed to the email id [email protected] on or before 8th December 2023 positively.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. No TA/DA or any other expenses will be provided for attending the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates must carry a set of photocopies of documents (testimonials of qualifications, mark sheets, experience, date of birth, etc.) along with originals for verification.
- All other terms and conditions of appointment will be governed by prevailing Institute rules and the decision of the Chairman of the Selection Committee will be final and binding.
- Selected candidates need to join immediately or at very short notice.
- The Director, Tocklai Tea Research Institute, Jorhat, Assam reserves all rights of selection or rejection of a candidature including cancellation of the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
Keywords: Tea Research Chemistry, Project Fellow Job, Tocklai Tea Research Institute, UPL Sustainable Agri Solutions Limited, Analytical Services Department, Jorhat, Assam, Pesticide Residue Analysis, Field Trials. Tea Research Chemistry Project Fellow Job, Applications Invited. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.