Chemistry Jobs BITS-Pilani – Apply For Project Fellow Post
Applications are invited for ONE position of Project Fellow on project, “Porous materials for simple, rapid, non-invasive, and low-cost colorimetric detection of urinary biomarkers for cancer and diabetes” under the joint supervision of Dr. Himanshu Aggarwal (Department of Chemistry) and Dr. Piyush Khandelia (Department of Biological Sciences), BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus.
This position is open to only those candidates who are interested in doing Ph.D. Deserving candidates check the eligibility criteria and qualification process of the PhD program of BITS Pilani (http://www.bitsadmission.com/phmain.aspx).
Scope of Work
- Design, synthesis and characterization of Porous Nanomaterials
- Calorimetric detection of urinary biomarkers for cancer and diabetes
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Biochemistry/Materials Chemistry or related subject.
- Keen interest in designing materials for healthcare applications
- Strong motivation to do Ph.D.
- Prior experience in material synthesis and characterization or sensing
- NET/GATE qualification
Fellowship: ₹37,000 – ₹42,000 per month (based on the year of PhD and performance)
Duration: As per BITS Pilani norms (http://www.bitsadmission.com/phmain.aspx)
Place of work: BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus, Hyderabad 500078.
- The project position will be converted to Ph.D. position within a year, provided the selected candidate meets the Ph.D. admission norms of the institute.
- Opportunity to work on cross-disciplinary project and enhance your skills.
- Possibility to get an IPR.
Application process: Please send your CV to [email protected]
Deadline: 10th December 2023
Preliminary shortlisting will be based on resume and telephonic/audio-visual interview within a week of last date of application. For the final interview, the candidate will be informed through e-mail for an interview. Interviews will be conducted online.
For more details, please contact:
Dr. Himanshu Aggarwal
Department of Chemistry, BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus
Keywords: Chemistry Jobs, BITS-Pilani, Project Fellow, Porous materials, urinary biomarkers, cancer, diabetes, Ph.D., fellowship, application process, deadline. Chemistry Jobs BITS-Pilani – Apply For Project Fellow Post. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.