USP Hyderabad Chemistry Scientist – Pharma Can Also Apply Online
Who is USP?
The U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) USP is an independent scientific organization that collaborates with the world’s top experts in health and science to develop quality standards for medicines, dietary supplements, and food ingredients. USP’s fundamental belief that Equity = Excellence manifests in our core value of Passion for Quality through our more than 1,100 talented professionals across five global locations to deliver the mission to strengthen the supply of safe, quality medicines and supplements worldwide.
Brief Job Overview
This is a non-supervisory position in Reference Standard Laboratory responsible for performing the required tests as part of the project and maintaining the GLP environment in the Laboratory. The incumbent will utilize his or her technical expertise, knowledge of pharmaceutical analysis in collaborative testing, efficient and effective laboratory operations.
How will YOU create impact here at USP?
- Executing the analytical tests allotted by Project or Group Leader.
- Verification of test protocol and giving test kit approvals, if required.
- Supporting Verification, GPH, PQM, stability and other departmental teams in terms of testing and project review whenever needed.
- Responsible for preparation of project evaluation reports.
- Responsible for sample tracking, sample archival and chemical inventory tracking in the laboratory.
- Coordination with group leader to ensure completion of the projects allotted to the team.
- Initial review of the project reports and documents and assisting the group leader when required.
- Completing the project as per the timelines and troubleshoot the scientific aspects of the projects on need basis.
- Responsible for preparation and review of SOP’s, protocols, reports etc.
- Responsible for performing the calibration of the Equipment as per the schedule.
- Responsible for preparing, executing, and completing IQ/OQ/PQ of new instruments.
- Ensuring that the chemicals and column etc. are available for the projects and forward the purchase requisitions.
- Taking up any additional responsibilities assigned by group leader from time to time.
- Ensure all lab safety and GLP practices are maintained in the lab and participate actively in the internal and external audits and certification.
Who USP is Looking For?
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of our mission, commitment to excellence through inclusive and equitable behaviors and practices, ability to quickly build credibility with stakeholders, along with the following competencies and experience:
- Education: Masters degree in chemistry or Pharmacy.
- Experience: 1 to 3 years with relevant laboratory experience for Masters degree candidates.
- Expert in HPLC with Empower software, wet analytical techniques and troubleshooting.
- Prior experience in a reputed organization with API material testing.
- Proficient with pharmaceutical testing requirements.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Additional Desired Preferences
- Proficient in other analytical techniques like GC, IC, Mass Spectrometry, Thermal, Elemental analysis by ICP etc.
- Proficient with test protocols involving compendial methods for reference materials (USP, FCC, NF, etc.).
- Having knowledge of Lab Management System and Electronic Laboratory Notebook, ERP, QR coding system are added advantages.
Keywords: USP, Hyderabad, Chemistry Scientist, Pharma, Job Posting, Reference Standard Laboratory, GLP, Analytical Tests, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Laboratory Operations, HPLC, Empower Software, Wet Analytical Techniques, Troubleshooting. USP Hyderabad Chemistry Scientist – Pharma Can Also Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.