Executive Quality Control Role at Abbott
About the Company:
Abbott is a leading global healthcare company that focuses on the development, manufacturing, and distribution of a wide range of healthcare products. We are committed to delivering high-quality products and improving the lives of people around the world.
- Environment Monitoring: Perform environment monitoring in production and microbiology laboratory.
- Water Sampling and Analysis: Perform water sampling, water analysis, and prepare trends.
- Bioburden Testing: Perform bioburden testing.
- Microbial Limit Testing: Perform microbial limit test of finish product, raw material, stability, and packing material samples.
- Media Preparation and Sterilization: Prepare and sterilize media, qualify media, and perform growth promotion tests.
- Operation and Calibration: Operate and calibrate Total Organic Carbon analyzer and test water samples.
- Monitoring: Monitor area temperature, relative humidity, and differential pressure.
- Culture Handling: Handle cultures, perform sub culturing, seed lot preparation, and culture suspension preparation of standard organisms.
- Isolate Preparation: Prepare environmental isolates for identification.
SEO Keywords: Executive Quality Control, Abbott, Quality, India, Village Mauza: Baddi
Link to Original Notification to Apply: Apply Here