Freshers Pharma Jobs at Syngene – Apply for Research Role
Job title: Research Associate
Job location: Bangalore
Job grade: 9-I
Requisition ID: 55221
Syngene (www.syngeneintl.com) is an innovation-led contract research, development, and manufacturing organization offering integrated scientific services from early discovery to commercial supply. At Syngene, Safety is at the heart of everything we do, personally and professionally. Syngene has placed safety at par with business performance with shared responsibility and accountability, including following safety guidelines, procedures, and sops, in letter and spirit.
Mandatory expectations for all roles as per Syngene safety guidelines:
- Overall adherence to safe practices and procedures of oneself and the teams aligned
- Contributing to the development of procedures, practices, and systems that ensure safe operations and compliance to the company’s integrity & quality standards
- Driving a corporate culture that promotes environment, health, and safety (EHS) mindset and operational discipline at the workplace at all times
- Ensuring the safety of self, teams, and lab/plant by adhering to safety protocols and following environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace
- Ensure all assigned mandatory trainings related to data integrity, health, and safety measures are completed on time by all members of the team, including self
- Compliance to Syngene’s quality standards at all times
- Hold self and their teams accountable for the achievement of safety goals
- Govern and review safety metrics from time to time
Core Purpose of the Role:
As a Study Personnel – Genetic Toxicology, you will be responsible for assisting in Genetic toxicology (Bacterial reverse mutation test, In vitro Chromosomal aberration and micronucleus test; In vivo Chromosomal aberration and micronucleus test) studies are carried out to the required scientific and regulatory standard, and review and approve the study data. You will be familiar with conducting all work in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements governing the work in which they are involved, such as GLP.
- Assist in conduct of study in compliance with the Principles of Good Laboratory Practice.
- Comply with the instructions given in the study plan and appropriate Standard Operating Procedures applicable to their involvement in the study. Any deviation from these instructions should be documented and communicated directly to the Study Director and/or if appropriate, the Principal Investigator(s).
- Record raw data promptly and accurately and in compliance with Principles of Good Laboratory Practice and ensure the quality of their data.
- Exercise health precautions to minimize risk to them and to ensure the integrity of the study. Communicate to the appropriate person any relevant known health or medical condition in order that they can be excluded from operations that may affect the study.
- Sampling (Quarantine, Sentinel, feed, Air sampling, Monthly monitoring rooms, and water) and analyzed on a timely basis.
All employees will consistently demonstrate alignment with our core values:
Specific requirements for this role:
Experience: 0 to 2 years of experience as study personnel.
Skills and Capabilities:
- You should have a good understanding and hands-on experience of Genetic toxicology. Preferably have knowledge of related disciplines, slide reading, cell culture handling, and microbial counting.
- Ideally, you should be working in, or have experience within contract research, pharmaceutical companies, or have an academic background related to a toxicology discipline.
To be successful in this position, you will need to hold a degree or above in a life sciences discipline (B.Sc./ M.Sc./ B.V.Sc./ M.V. Sc / M. Pharm).
Click here to apply for this position.
Editor’s Note: Freshers Pharma Jobs at Syngene – Apply for Research Role. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.