Solvay Chemistry Officer Job – BSc & MSc Apply Online
Officer – Environment
Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. Our purpose—we bond people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress—is a call to go beyond, to reinvent future forms of progress and create sustainable shared value for all through the power of science. In a world facing an ever-growing population and quest for resources, we aim to be the driving force triggering the next breakthroughs to enable humanity to advance while protecting the planet we all share.
We bond with customers and partners to address today and tomorrow’s megatrends. As a global leader in Materials, Chemicals and Solutions, Solvay brings advancements in planes, cars, batteries, smart and medical devices, water and air treatment, to solve critical industrial, social and environmental challenges. You can count on our innovative solutions to contribute to a safer, cleaner and more sustainable future.
We are looking for:
- Experience in operation of ETP/RO/MEE ;
- Air monitoring; Hazardous waste management; Awareness of different GPCB/MoEF laws;
- Preparation of Hazardous waste Manifest in XGN.
- Knowledge of IMS (ISO 14001)
You can count on us for:
- The incumbent will have the opportunity to develop their skill set in a global company and project work, working with a dedicated professional team of personnel.
- There is much opportunity to work on simplification and improvement of site systems and data management.
- In the longer term, you will be well-placed to take on a more senior staff or Management position.
You will bring:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Chemistry and /or Diploma from a government-recognized college.
- Experience Range (in years) : Min. 5 yrs
You will get:
- Competitive salary
- Training platform for all employees
- Free language courses (24 languages available)
- Free well-being sessions (physical and psychological)
Location: India, Panoli
Editor’s Note: Solvay Chemistry Officer Job – BSc & MSc Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.