Bioprocess Applications Specialist (West India) – Separation and Purification Sciences
Hybrid locations: IN, Maharashtra, Pune
Time type: Full time
Posted on: Posted Today
Job requisition ID: R01124506
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
3M’s Biopharmaceutical Purification Business Unit (BPBU) is a leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of innovative solutions for separation, clarification, and purification of biopharmaceuticals around the world. Our products are designed to address critical needs in the processing and purification of therapeutics for a variety of indications.
As a Biopharmaceutical Purification Application Engineering Specialist, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Driving Biopharmaceutical Purification business growth as part of a cross-functional, international team (including Global Key Accounts) through collaborations with customers and external industry experts to implement manufacturing purification solutions.
- Becoming a bioprocessing science and technology expert by developing and maintaining key opinion leader relationships, developing collaborations across 3M’s customer base, and championing 3M technology and innovation through joint publications, presentations, and active industry engagement.
- Providing product application engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the 3M product portfolio.
- Working knowledge of bioprocessing process development and regulatory requirements for pre-clinical and clinical stage manufacturing.
- Track record of authoring technical papers, written, and oral professional conference presentations.
- Working across the relevant 3M organizations to provide customer insights, support customer-centric sales and marketing activities, and champion upcoming product evaluations at biopharma manufacturer’s sites.
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have (at a minimum) the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a science or engineering discipline (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution.
- Four (4) years of industrial bioprocessing experience in a private, public, or government environment.
- Expertise in recombinant protein purification and/or biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Fluent in English in a global organization.
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Masters in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Bioengineering, Biotechnology or related discipline from an accredited institution.
- Four (4) years hands-on experience in recombinant protein biopharmaceutical process development at pre-clinical and clinical stages of development (biopharma PD, MSAT, or supplier side).
- Knowledge of new bioprocessing modality such as gene and cell therapy.
- Implementation of new bioprocess technologies in clinical stage biopharma manufacturing processes.
- Track record of technical collaborations across internal and external organizations, professional technical conference presentations, and peer-reviewed publications.
- Customer facing experience in the bioprocess technology market.
- Skills include relationship building with customers, teamwork, self-organization, presentation skills.
Territory: West India
Travel: May include up to 40% domestic/international
Relocation: May be authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
Keywords: 3M Chem Engg Bioprocess Applications Specialist Recruitment, Apply Online. Bioprocess Applications Specialist (West India) – Separation and Purification Sciences. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.