Colgate Pharmacology Job Opening – Associate Scientist
Colgate Pharma Associate Recruitment. Colgate is recruiting for the post of Associate / Sr. Associate Scientist. Candidates with a Masters degree in Pharma can apply online below. Candidates are requested to read the complete job details below, before applying. They are looking for Associate / Senior Associate Scientist – Toxicology to join our ambitious team at our Global Technology Centre in Mumbai.
Job Title: Associate / Senior Associate Scientist – Toxicology
Location: Mumbai, MH, IN
Qualifications: Education: Masters in Pharmacology or related discipline.
Experience: Minimum 1 year of Toxicology experience in the industry. Business
Development, Implementation and Support, Early Research,
Legal Department, Regulatory Affairs,
Other Skills: Strong English is written and verbal communication skills required
Roles & Responsibility:
- Review the safety of new product recipes (formulas)
- Review human use protocols and formulas being tested in Clinical, Consumer or Panel studies
- Formula reviews and comparisons in support of the more senior toxicologists preparing product registration safety letters and other regulatory requests
- Preparation of product safety reports
- Evaluate toxicological and other scientific databases to provide literature searches in support of new raw material safety assessments
- Maintain compliance check values in Colgate’s Product Data Management (PDM) system
Editor’s Note: Colgate Pharmacology Job Opening Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.