Indegene Drug Safety Associate Job – Apply Now!
Drug Safety Associate II
Date: 2 Nov 2023
Location: Bangalore, KA, IN
We are a technology-led healthcare solutions provider. We are driven by our purpose to enable healthcare organizations to be future ready. We offer accelerated, global growth opportunities for talent that’s bold, industrious, and nimble. With Indegene, you gain a unique career experience that celebrates entrepreneurship and is guided by passion, innovation, collaboration, and empathy. To explore exciting opportunities at the convergence of healthcare and technology, check out www.careers.indegene.com.
Looking to jump-start your career?
We understand how important the first few years of your career are, which create the foundation of your entire professional journey. At Indegene, we promise you a differentiated career experience. You will not only work at the exciting intersection of healthcare and technology but also be mentored by some of the most brilliant minds in the industry. We are offering a global fast track career where you can grow along with Indegene’s high-speed growth.
We are purpose-driven. We enable healthcare organizations to be future ready, and our customer obsession is our driving force. We ensure that our customers achieve what they truly want. We are bold in our actions, nimble in our decision-making, and industrious in the way we work.
If this excites you, then apply below.
Drug Safety Associate
You will be responsible for:
- Confirming the validity of the case by identifying minimum criteria for case creation.
- Performing duplicate search to create either an initial case or a follow-up case.
- Understanding the principles and concepts associated with patient safety case-handling process, including regulatory requirements for reporting individual case safety reports.
- Identifying serious adverse events and special scenario cases, which includes lack of efficacy, exposure, pregnancy case, at risk cases, product quality complaint only cases.
- Attaching the relevant source documents or any safety information/queries/follow-up information that is relevant to the case.
- Facilitating follow-up based on queries from Data entry/QC/MR or based on inconsistent/missing information in the source file.
- Responsible for coding, which includes adverse event, medical history, Lab data, Indications, etc., using standardized terminology from a medical coding dictionary, such as MedDRA.
- Coding products (Suspect/co-suspect, Concomitant) as per Client conventions and Regulatory requirements.
- Drafting narratives.
About you: (Desired profile)
- Understand the principles and concepts associated with case-handling process and overall Drug Research Process.
- Cognitive abilities including verbal reasoning, attention to detail, and critical and analytical thinking.
- Good knowledge of therapy area/medical terminology.
- Good comprehension skills.
- Good communication (verbal and written) with fluency in English and interpersonal skills.
Keywords: Drug Safety Associate, Bangalore, KA, IN, healthcare solutions provider, career experience, entrepreneurship, passion, innovation, collaboration, empathy, global fast track career, future ready, case-handling process, patient safety, adverse events, coding, medical terminology, communication skills. Indegene Drug Safety Associate Job – Apply Now! Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.