Dow Jones Senior TS&D Specialist Recruitment – Apply Online
Navi Mumbai (IND)
job requisition id
About the Company
At Dow, we believe in putting people first and we’re passionate about delivering integrity, respect and safety to our customers, our employees and the planet.
Our people are at the heart of our solutions. They reflect the communities we live in and the world where we do business. Their diversity is our strength. We’re a community of relentless problem solvers that offers the daily opportunity to contribute with your perspective, transform industries and shape the future. Our purpose is simple – to deliver a sustainable future for the world through science and collaboration. If you’re looking for a challenge and meaningful role, you’re in the right place.
About you and this role
This individual will be part of the R&D organization & accountable for Technical Service & Application development projects in Indian subcontinent. This person will need to interact with customers, marketing/sales and product organizations, supply chain, globally and regionally to drive innovation and new opportunities.
- Deep knowledge centered on characterization of fundamental properties and the link between these properties and end user applications.
- Follow appropriate EH&S standards, policies, procedures applicable to the job.
- Knowledge across segments focusing on surfactants, polyalkylene glycols, acrylic polymers, solvents, amines, etc. for the markets of Crop adjuvants, water treatment & lubricants.
- Develop understanding of market/industry dynamics and develop a technical strategy to capitalize on customer needs & drive customer partnership.
- Presents in industry conferences and contributes data and input for papers and presentations.
- Post doctoral degree or master’s degree in chemistry, Polymer Sciences, Material Science, Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of significant professional experience in an area that deals with applications development on the markets of Crop defense and lubricant applications.
- Specific experience in surfactant chemistry development and/or application is highly desirable and good understanding of structure property relationship of surfactants.
- Understanding of key surfactant principles, including wetting, foaming, antifoaming, emulsifying, solubilizing, detergency. Conduct research and development of experimental surfactants in the target application.
Additional notes: No relocation is provided for this job
Benefits – What Dow offers you
We invest in you.
Dow invests in total rewards programs to help you manage all aspects of you: your pay, your health, your life, your future, and your career. You bring your background, talent and perspective to work every day. Dow rewards that commitment by investing in your total wellbeing.
Here are just a few highlights of what you would be offered as a Dow employee:
- Equitable and market-competitive base pay and bonus opportunity across our global markets, along with locally relevant incentives.
- Benefits and programs to support your physical, mental and emotional well-being, to help you get the care you need…when you need it.
- Competitive retirement program that may include company-provided benefits, savings opportunities, financial planning and educational resources to help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
- Become a Dow shareholder through various employee stock programs.
- Opportunities to learn and grow through training and mentoring, work experiences, community involvement and team building.
- Workplace culture empowering role-based flexibility to maximize personal productivity and balance personal needs.
- Global Paid Time Off (PTO) policies:
- Paid time off for new parents (birthing and non-birthing, including adoptive and foster parents).
- Paid time off to care for family members who are sick or injured.
- Paid time off to support volunteering and Employee Resource Group’s (ERG) participation.
Keywords: Dow, TS&D Specialist, Recruitment, Apply Online, Navi Mumbai, full time, R&D, Technical Service, Application development, surfactants, polymers, chemistry, Crop defense, lubricant applications, benefits, total rewards