Syngene MSc Chemistry Vacancies – Apply For Research Associate Post
Designation: Research Associate, Biopharmaceutical Development
Requisition ID: 54924
Job Location: Bengaluru, India
Reporting to: Research Scientist, Biopharmaceutical Development
Job Grade: 9
Operating Unit: Biopharmaceutical
Department: Biopharmaceutical Development
Syngene International Ltd. (BSE: 539268, NSE: SYNGENE, ISIN: INE398R01022), is an integrated research, development and manufacturing services company serving the global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical sectors. Syngene’s 4500+ scientists offer both skills and the capacity to deliver great science, robust data management and IP security and quality manufacturing, at speed, to improve time-to-market and lower the cost of innovation. With a combination of dedicated research facilities for Amgen, Baxter, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Herbalife, as well as 1.9 Mn sq ft of specialist discovery, development and manufacturing facilities, Syngene works with biotech companies pursuing leading edge science as well as multinationals including GSK and Merck KGaA.
The role is responsible to assist in the routine maintenance of general laboratory equipment and daily lab activities including biological safety cabinets, CO2 incubator, Microplate readers and centrifuge and water bath, etc.
Key Result Areas
- Assist in the routine maintenance of general laboratory equipment and daily lab activities including biological safety cabinets, CO2 incubator, Microplate readers and centrifuge and water bath, etc.
- Perform a wide range of cell culture including establishing and maintaining a variety of cell lines for different programs.
- Prepare and maintain Master and Working cell banks for different programs.
- Prepare reagents in support of cell culture and routine analytical testing. This involves preparation of growth media, assay media for a variety of analytical cell lines and preparation of reagents and buffers to measure biological activities.
- Maintain inventory logs for necessary cell culture reagents and supplies.
- Perform cell culture assays by using different data acquisition systems for e.g.: Molecular devices and AlphaLISA, etc.
- Hands-on experience with method development, qualification and validation of cell-based assays.
- Hands-on experience with handling different software used for biological assays analysis. for e.g.: SoftMax Pro software, PLA software, etc.
- Knowledge on USP general chapters <1032>, <1033> and <1034> and ICH guidelines.
- Follow environment, health and safety requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab safety.
- Verify PM, check the log books and ensure the clean room requirements in order to get line clearance from QA for batch execution. Possess the knowledge and exposure to Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS) practices.
- Follow Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS).
Education and Experience
Master’s degree in Chemistry
- Should have hands-on experience in cell-based assays
- Total experience in cell culture preferably in Biologics/Biosimilars
- Knowledge and experience with development, qualification, and validation of Biological assays
Editor’s Note: Syngene MSc Chemistry Vacancies – Apply For Research Associate Post. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.