Job Category: Other
Requisition Number: CLINI007851
Posted: October 10, 2023
Locations 61-New Delhi Gurgaon, 122002, IND
The team is looking to recruit clinical positions for a US health care market project. The job involves developing clinical logic and coding algorithms for various tools defined for a Milliman MedInsight product.
The environment is fast-paced and innovative. Our team is highly self-directed. We are looking for others to join us who will take ownership of responsibility, work collaboratively and always look for ways to add to the company’s and their peers’ personal and professional growth.
The successful candidate should have rich clinical experience, awareness of US healthcare and payer market concepts, a good understanding of medical coding, and excellent communication and problem-solving ability.
As a clinical analyst, this professional will join our team to assist in all clinical specification development life cycle phases. We are looking for a person with the ability to:
- Create clinical logic and coding algorithm
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis of claims and EMR data to identify patterns and trends in utilization or cost
- Work both independently and in a cross-functional team environment.
- Work independently on assigned tasks, i.e., plan, organize, delegate, problem-solve and meet established deadlines.
- Create blogs and white papers on the potential value and benefits of MedInsight products for clients through health claims data analytics.
Skills and Requirements
Candidates must be team players with excellent interpersonal skills. This position requires the following minimum requirements:
- MBBS/Registered Nurse/BDS/MDS/ B Pharm or M Pharm
- Clinical experience of 2-5 years
- Competent knowledge of US healthcare practices
- Understanding of medical coding
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong MS office skills
- Trained in Epidemiology/community medicine
- Medical writing/clinical research experience
- HEDIS/Quality measure development experience
- Claims data analytics experience
- CPC certification in coding
- Experience of working in a US healthcare process
- Proficient in SQL/R.
Keywords: clinical analyst, US health care, clinical logic, coding algorithms, Milliman MedInsight, US healthcare practices, medical coding, communication skills, MS office skills