Organic Chemistry Project Job at Amity University – Apply Online
Welcome to Amity University, a prestigious institute known for its excellence in education and research. We are currently inviting applications for the position of Junior Research Fellow in the Amity Institute of Phytochemistry and Phytomedicine (AIP&P), located in Noida.
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
Number of Posts: One (1)
Name of the Research Project: Rapid Biodegradability Test in Aerobic Conditions for Biodegradable Plastics
Name of Sponsoring Agency:DBT
Duration of the Position: 6 months
Fellowship / Monthly Compensation: Rs. 35,960/- pm
- Master’s Degree: Candidates must have a master’s degree in Science with Organic Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry background.
- Research Experience: Applicants must be capable of doing independent research work and have published at least 3 research papers in peer-reviewed journals.
- Preference: Candidates having experience in the field of plastic will be given preference.
- M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry: Applicants must have a M.Sc. degree in Organic Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry with more than 60% marks.
Age Limit: At the time of application, the applicant’s age should be below 35 years.
- Appointment is purely temporary and terminates automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application with a bio-data by e-mail to [email protected] with cc to [email protected] within 15 days from the day of publication of this advertisement/ until interview is called.
Note: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The candidates must bring their original certificates/testimonials at the time of the interview.
Keywords: Amity University, Organic Chemistry Project Job, Apply Online, Junior Research Fellow, DBT Funded Project, Research Project, Biodegradable Plastics, Noida, Fellowship, Organic Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry. Organic Chemistry Project Job at Amity University – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.