IISER Bhopal Chemistry Job – Chemical Engineering JRF Job – Applications Invited
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal
Department of Chemical Engineering
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Bhopal is inviting applications for a junior research fellow (JRF) position in the Department of Chemical Engineering. The position is awarded by the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) under the scheme of core research grant (CRG). The selected candidate will be part of a project titled “Capillary suspension: Role of particle shape on strength and stability”. We are looking for candidates interested in the area of Soft matter, Pickering emulsions, Capillary suspensions, and Rheology.
Number of posts: 01 (One)
Duration: One year
Salary: As per SERB norms
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
For candidates with a background in Chemical Engineering/Technology:
- BE/ME/M.Tech/MS (by Research) in Chemical Engineering/Technology or any allied branches of chemical engineering with a qualified score in GATE
- Minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (55% or 6.0 CGPA for SC/ST) in bachelor’s and master’s
- Candidates with master’s degrees must have done bachelor’s in relevant engineering/technology disciplines
For candidates with a background in Chemistry/Physics:
- Master’s degree in Chemistry/Physics with a valid score in GATE/CSIR-UGC NET (including lectureship)
- Minimum of 60% marks (or 6.5 Grade Point out of 10) (55% / 6 CGPA for SC/ST) in master’s
Candidates with research experience in soft matter, Pickering emulsion, and rheology will be given preference.
How to Apply
To apply for the JRF position, please follow these steps:
- Send an email to ‘[email protected]‘ with the subject “JRF Application”
- Include the following information in your email:
- Your CV with details of academic credentials and experiences
- A list of publications/patents
- Contact details of two referees
Note: No other correspondence related to the status of your application will be entertained. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online/offline interview with the selection committee. No TA/DA will be given.
Last Date to Apply: 15th November 2023
Applications shall be considered till a suitable candidate is found and the position is filled.
For any queries regarding this position, please contact:
Dr. Venkateshwar Rao Dugyala
Department of Chemical Engineering, IISER Bhopal
Email: [email protected]
Keywords: IISER Bhopal, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Job, JRF, Applications Invited, Research, Soft matter, Pickering emulsions, Capillary suspensions, Rheology, SERB, Core research grant, Department of Chemical Engineering. IISER Bhopal Chemistry Job – Chemical Engineering JRF Job – Applications Invited. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.