REGIONAL AYURVEDA RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR METABOLIC DISORDERS
(Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt, of India)
G.C.P.Annexe, Ashoka Pillar. Jayanagar, Bengaluru-560011
Telefax: 080-26562030. Ph. 26572207,E-mail:[email protected], [email protected]
Inviting Candidates for Written Test and Interview on 20-02-2018 (Tuesday) at 10-00 a.m onwards for the following Contractual Posts.
Job Title: Pharmacist
No. of Posts: 1
Age : Not exceeding 27 years
Salary: 16,000/-p.m Consolidated
a) Diploma in Pharmacy/D.Pharm. (Ay.) from recognized University / institution with two years experience in recognized Ayurvedic Hospital
General Terms and Conditions:
1) Age will be determined as on the date of Interview. Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC as per Govt, of India rules.
2) The Appointment is initially for period of six months, which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
3) The Engagement will be purely on Contractual basis and Co terminus with the Project/Programme. And no Claim for continuation of service/regular appointment will be entertained.
4) The Applicants should bring their duly filled application with a set of photo copies of self attested Certificates, Marks cards. Caste certificate and Experience certificates etc.. (along with originals) & 2 recent passport size photograph.
5) No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
6) The selection Committee has the right to select or reject application of the candidate
7) The Application Format for submission may be downloaded from Councils website www.ccras.nic.in or can be collected personally from the RARIMD , Bangalore office during Working days between 10:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
8) Assistant Director In-charge, RARIMD , Bangalore reserves the right to postpone or cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason.
Note: One Pharmacist and one MTS are for “Tribal Health Care Research Projects covering Karnataka and Kerala states” and one MTS post is for “Swasthya Rakshana Programme” of the Institute
- Date of Interview – 20-02-2018 (Tuesday)
- Time of Interview – 10-00 a.m onwards
- Venue of Interview –