At Aurigene, you will find an environment that nurtures individual ideas and provides opportunities to explore the same in a highly stimulating work culture. We value our people and every idea, thought is deeply respected. We also strongly believe and live our motto of equal employment opportunities for all individuals.
Job Title : Research Associate – Pharmaceutical Development
Job Role : M1
Experience : 3 – 5 Years of industrial experience in Pharmaceutical Development.
Work Location : Hyderabad
Salary : Not disclosed by the employer.
Job Description and Key Skills Required:
1. Should have good understanding and overview of pharmaceutical development process of NCE and drug product development.
2. Should have thorough understanding about Principles of Good Laboratory Practices, GMP and ICH guidelines.
3. Ability to plan and execute prototype product development for various dosage forms like oral, topical, parenteral formulations etc.
4. Hands on experience on usage of formulation development equipment.
5. Ability to execute literature search and stability studies as per ICH guidelines.
6. Should have fair understanding in interpreting data from HPLC, DSC, TGA, PXRD, Microscope, etc.
7. Should be able to prepare protocols, guidelines, SOPs for lab equipment/instruments and processes.
8. Should have a fair understanding of systems and process pertaining to safety, health and environment.
9. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
10. Should be a good team player and have ability to manage multiple responsibilities.
Essential: M Pharm (Pharmaceutics)
1. Hands on experience in oral solids formulation development are required.
2. Understanding on topical dosage form and parenteral development would be an added advantage.
3. Pre-formulation studies knowledge.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to send their profile to [email protected]