Jubilant Biosys Organic Chem & Pharma Job Recruitment – Apply online
Jubilant Biosys Limited is currently hiring for the position of Research Associate II-Synthesis. This is a great opportunity to join our team and contribute to cutting-edge research and development in the field of organic chemistry and pharmaceuticals.
Date Posted: 26/10/23
Location: Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Company: Jubilant Biosys Limited
Function: Research & Development
Designation: Research Associate II
Job Location: Noida/ Greater Noida
Department: R&D/ Discovery Synthesis
- Synthesis, purification, and characterization of novel intermediates.
- Deliver small to large quantities of by novel chemical entities for drug discovery.
- Work collaboratively in a team to drive chemistry projects forward.
- Responsible for safe conduct of reactions.
- M.Sc in Organic Chemistry or related field/ M. Pharma.
3-6 years of industry experiences with any leading CRO organization.
Technical and Functional Skills:
- Excellent knowledge in basic and advance organic chemistry.
- Good knowledge in functional group conversion and multiple step synthesis.
- Basic knowledge retrosynthetic analysis (desirable).
- Good expertise in handling pyrophoric reactions.
- Good knowledge of TLC, column purification, extraction.
- Excellence in analyzing NMR, IR and Mass Spectrometry data.
- Always adhere to safe laboratory practices.
- Enthusiasm to work in a dynamic research environment.
- Always stretch when project challenge increases.
- Good knowledge in computer (MS-word/Excel/Power point) and structure drawing (Chem Draw/ISIS) and recording in electronic lab notebook.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Good in literature search using Reaxys.
Apply for this position here.
Keywords: Jubilant Biosys, Organic Chemistry, Pharma Job Recruitment, Research Associate II, Synthesis, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Research & Development