Colgate MSc/PhD Chemistry Job – Research Scientist Post
Dont forget to check out possible interview questions for this job below
Chemistry job opening 2023, Research Scientist job opening 2023, Colgate job opening 2023, Research Scientist job opening 2023, Colgate job opening 2023, chemistry job opening 2022, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Research Scientist [Team Lead]
Location: 152663 – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Required Qualifications (Education, Knowledge required, Skills):
- Industrial experience in formulation development in FMCG or a Pharma company preferably in development of Oral Care / Personal Care / Home Care Products.
- Should have a Masters degree or Ph.D in chemistry/ Pharmacy with minimum 5 years experience in Cosmetic/ Pharma product development with a reputed FMCG/Pharma company.
- Strong analytical ability and result orientation.
- Experience in preparation of supporting data related to new product launches/
- Relaunches to ensure smooth technology transfer to plant
Specialization in Soap making and Surfactants, Oils & fats is highly desirable
The position leads Personal care / Home Care product development for assigned brands/region and is responsible for driving business growth by partnering with commercial & supply chain teams and by introducing new innovativeproducts which cater to unmet consumer needs, modifications to existing formulae and simplification/harmonization of global bundles for the assigned geography, in compliance to safety standards, defined quality standards, FDA norms and government regulations. Additionally, this position also leads the technology transfer process of new products from lab/pilot scale development to commercial production phase at plants.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen (end to end, not limited to Global technology function) to develop new products that result in sustainable business growth.
Proactively partner with commercial & supply chain teams to better understand business/ consumer/customer need and develop Personal care / Home care product development strategy to drive sustainable business growth.
- Demonstrate expertise in Personal care / Home care technology to develop new innovative product bundles and solutions that cater to unmet consumer need.
- Lead Personal care / Home care technology product development projects independently for all existing & new product bundles, from conceptualization to implementation on the ground.
- Proactively identify & execute projects to improve processes and products resulting in tangible benefits for the organization in terms of funding the growth initiative.
- Develop a high performing agile team of scientist to deliver outstanding business results in-line with Colgate business strategy
- Develop impactful & compelling scientific product demos & stories that helps to drive consumer adoption of the new products.
- Gain thorough understanding of product portfolio and related regulatory requirements for the assigned geography.
- Identify opportunities to work on new molecules, ingredients leading to Invention records, Research reports, publications, Patents etc.
- Initiate and Implement new ideas and programs in the spirit of continuous improvement in R&D.
- Lead supplier qualification programs for raw materials & provide required support to packaging material qualification programs.
- Coordinate with Global and Regional technology Centers, manufacturing sites and vendors for the effective and timely implementation of technology.
- Drive and implement Quality improvement and EOHS initiatives.
- Drive supplier qualification and up-gradation program to improve product quality and performance.
- Support claim substantiation with clinical studies data documentation.
- Process Compliance: Ensure 100% compliance to all relevant standards & processes.
- Ensure accurate documentation of processes, test results and project output.
Important Interview Questions and Answers for the above job role:
- What is your experience in formulation development for Personal Care / Home Care products in an FMCG or Pharma company? Answer: I have a master’s degree or Ph.D. in chemistry or pharmacy with at least five years of experience in Cosmetic/Pharma product development with a reputed FMCG/Pharma company.
- Can you describe your experience with the technology transfer process from lab/pilot scale development to commercial production phase at plants? Answer: I have experience in preparing supporting data related to new product launches/relaunches to ensure smooth technology transfer to the plant.
- How do you approach developing new products that result in sustainable business growth while ensuring compliance with safety standards, defined quality standards, FDA norms, and government regulations? Answer: I proactively partner with commercial and supply chain teams to better understand business/consumer/customer needs and develop Personal care / Home care product development strategy to drive sustainable business growth.
- What are some ways you have improved processes and products that resulted in tangible benefits for the organization? Answer: I have proactively identified and executed projects to improve processes and products resulting in tangible benefits for the organization in terms of funding the growth initiative.
- How have you developed a high performing agile team of scientists to deliver outstanding business results in line with Colgate’s business strategy? Answer: I have developed a high performing agile team of scientists to deliver outstanding business results in line with Colgate’s business strategy by identifying opportunities to work on new molecules, ingredients leading to Invention records, Research reports, publications, Patents, etc., and initiating and implementing new ideas and programs in the spirit of continuous improvement in R&D.
Editors Note: Colgate MSc/PhD Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.