RESEARCH ASSOCIATE I-SYNTHESIS- JUBILANT BIOSYS
At Jubilant Biosys Limited, we are a leading research organization in the field of drug discovery and development. We are committed to improving lives by advancing innovative solutions in healthcare. Currently, we are looking for a Research Associate I to join our R&D/ Discovery Synthesis department in Noida/ Greater Noida.
Designation: Research Associate I
Job Location: Noida/ Greater Noida
Department: R&D/ Discovery Synthesis
- Synthesis, purification, and characterization of novel intermediates.
- Deliver small to large quantities of by novel chemical entities for drug discovery.
- Work collaboratively in a team to drive chemistry projects forward.
- Responsible for safe conduct of reactions.
- M.Sc in Organic Chemistry or related field/ M. Pharma.
- 2-5 years of industry experiences with any leading CRO organization.
Technical and functional Skills:
- Excellent knowledge in basic and advance organic chemistry.
- Good knowledge in functional group conversion and multiple step synthesis.
- Basic knowledge retrosynthetic analysis (desirable).
- Good expertise in handling pyrophoric reactions.
- Good knowledge of TLC, column purification, extraction.
- Excellence in analysing NMR, IR and Mass Spectrometry data.
- Always adhere to safe laboratory practices.
- Enthusiasm to work in a dynamic research environment.
- Always stretch when project challenge increases.
- Good knowledge in computer (MS-word/Excel/Power point) and structure drawing (Chem Draw/ISIS) and recording in electronic lab notebook.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Good in literature search using Reaxys.
DATE POSTED: 26/10/23
LOCATION: Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
COMPANY: Jubilant Biosys Limited
FUNCTION: Research & Development
Apply for this position by clicking here.
Keywords: Research Associate, Synthesis, Drug Discovery, Organic Chemistry, CRO organization