Govt Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) Pharma Recruitment – Apply Now!
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, invites applications for the recruitment of Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate at the Pharmacovigilance Programme of India.
1. Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad.
2. The posting, as per the requirement of PvPI, may be anywhere (AMC/Regional training Centre of PvPI) in India across the country. (List of AMC available at www.ipc.gov.in)
Position: Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate
Salary: Rs.26,250/- + Incentive
Age: Not exceeding 28 years
- Essential Qualification: Master’s degree in Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice, and Clinical Research. OR Pharm. D/ MBBS/BDS from a recognised university/Institute
- Desirable: 3-6 months working experience in drug safety/Pharmacovigilance
- Collection of ADR Reports.
- Processing of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) and managing them in VigiFlow.
- Quality review, Clinical Review & Statistical review of ICSRs in Drug Safety database.
- Any other work assigned by Competent Authority from time to time.
Period of Engagement:
Initially, the tenure of the contract will be for a period of up to one year through GeM, however, the contract may be renewed further based on the performance of the applicant. In casethe work and conduct of the applicant are not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
How to Apply:
You can submit your application in the below-mentioned link: Link to apply
- Interview will be conducted in Hybrid mode. It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call for an interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification.
- The requirements of minimum qualification, Age, and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found at a later stage that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
- Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience.
- Candidates are requested to provide their active email Id/mobile phone numbers/landline phone numbers for easy communication.
- Candidates shortlisted for an interview will have to produce original documents for verification in support of their educational qualification and experience at the time of the Interview.
- The incomplete application will not be entertained.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to defer or cancel the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The number of vacancies will be as per PvPI from time to time.
Keywords: Govt Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, IPC Pharma Recruitment, Jr Pharmacovigilance Associate, Salary, Age, Qualification, Job Description, How to Apply, General Instructions. Govt Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) Pharma Recruitment – Apply Now! Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.