Freshers Job at Henkel – Chemistry Candidates Apply Online Now!
Henkel is a company with a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses. We are constantly reimagining and improving life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, cutting-edge technologies, and disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture, and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Execute lab formulations, testing and generate test data and documentation in a timely manner.
- Ensure safety, health & environment compliance, maintain 5S in the lab, and support a safe working environment.
- Support data collection, record data on test results and formulations, and prepare reports in digital format.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal cross-functional teams.
- BE/BSc/MSc/Btech/MTech in chemistry: organic/inorganic/analytical, Polymer science, Chemical Engineer, Material science.
- 0-3 years of experience in a chemistry lab, experience in adhesives lab preferred.
- Hands-on experience in laboratory work, formula processing & testing, data management.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities, and mindsets.
JOB ID: 23056106
Contract & Job Type: Full Time, Regular
Keywords: Freshers Job, Henkel, Chemistry Candidates, Chemistry lab, Adhesives, Sealants, Formulations, Testing, Documentation, Safety Compliance, Data Collection, Cross-functional teams. Freshers Job at Henkel – Chemistry Candidates Apply Online Now! Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.