Executive Quality Job at Bira 91 For Chemistry – Apply Now!
Location: Rajahmundry Plant
About Bira 91
A refreshingly modern beer brand, Imagined in India, Bira 91 aspires to bring flavorful beers to the new world. As one of the fastest growing brands in the world, Bira 91 has built a diverse portfolio of award-winning beers, one for every occasion, and aims to drive the global shift in beer towards more color and flavor. Bira 91 is now enjoyed in over 550 towns and cities spread across 18 countries and brews its beers across four breweries in India. Bira 91 has its flagship taproom in Bangalore, where it releases one new experimental beer every week, paired with its curry-shop menu. The brand also offers branded merchandize across categories such as glassware, apparel, and gifts, to make every day a lot more playful. Established in 2015, Bira 91 is driven by a dynamic team of over 600 passionate beer lovers and is backed by Sequoia Capital India, Sofina of Belgium, and Kirin Holding of Japan.
- Run routine analyses on beer samples including: ph, billings, alcohol, sodium, and iron.
- Run routine analyses of packaged beer for oxygen, carbon dioxide, fill level, etc.
- Routine testing of pasteurizers for proper pasteurization.
- Conduct inspection and analysis of package integrity and specifications.
- Coordinate quality analyses ensuring accurate results, timely completion, and proper responses and notification.
- Perform various studies and perform statistical analyses to improve quality throughout the brewery.
- Other routine laboratory testing, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-intensive discipline (e.g. Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, etc.)
- Ability to operate laboratory instruments and perform basic instrument maintenance.
- Knowledge of basic laboratory procedures and techniques.
- Strong technical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Must be flexible to work day, afternoon, and midnight shifts.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Understanding of the brewing and packaging process, HACCP and Good Manufacturing practices for food manufacturing a plus.
Open Positions: 1
Skills Required: SAP, MS Office, Quality assurance, Quality Analysis, Quality Management
Location: Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India
Years Of Experience: 2 to 5 Years
Keywords: Bira 91, Executive Quality Job, Chemistry, Rajahmundry Plant, SAP, MS Office, Quality assurance, Quality Analysis, Quality Management. Executive Quality Job at Bira 91 For Chemistry – Apply Now! Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.