Philips Clinical Scientist Recruitment For Chemistry Candidates – Apply Now!
About the Company:
The Senior Clinical Scientist will take the role of compliance reviewer for all ASPAC (including GRC) research contracts. Therefore, someone with seniority and a firm profile is required. Also, this person is expected to support customers on both body-oncology and cardiac related topics.
- Be the expert/MR specialist on the assigned clinical application area.
- Perform compliance review of new research proposals in Asia.
- Keep up to date with innovations in MR technology and medical applications in area of clinical expertise, via scientific literature, symposia and international conferences.
- Be actively involved in research projects, both in-house and in hospitals.
- Collaborate with medical doctors and physicists of Clinical Science sites in evaluating new clinical applications of MR, develop, document and maintain clinical roadmaps.
- Advise colleagues in R&D, Product Marketing and Applications on new technical and clinical developments, assist in writing commercial and technical documents.
- Interact with global Philips MR Clinical Scientists on site, provide first-line helpdesk support for research related questions for other Philips colleagues.
- Regularly visit Clinical Science research sites: discuss innovations with medical doctors, report on new developments, collect new marketing materials.
You’re the right fit if:
- Ph.D. degree in physics, chemistry, biomedical engineering or other relevant technical background (candidates with M.Sc. degree in above mentioned areas, complemented with at least 5 years of relevant experience in MR might qualify based on individual skills and personality).
- Doctoral thesis or series of scientific publications on MR related topic.
- Experience in a clinical environment (e.g. radiology or cardiology department).
- Foreign professional experience (e.g. post-doctoral fellowship).
- Proven writing and teaching skills.
- Social skills (interaction with customers, other departments, sales organization).
- Highly communicative to members of multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong analytical and experimental skills, independent problem solver.
- Languages: fluent English in writing and speaking.
- Prepared for frequent traveling.
Keywords: Clinical Scientist, Chemistry Candidates, Job Posting, Compliance Reviewer, MR Clinical Science, Bangalore, Philips Healthcare. Philips Clinical Scientist Recruitment For Chemistry Candidates – Apply Now! Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.