NII Delhi PhD Chemical Sciences Research Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG
Applications are invited for the one position of Principal Project Associate for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Name of the project & Duration of the Project: Development of Synthetic Binding Proteins as Antibody Mimetic funded by ICMR
Tenable till- 21.09.2026
Post details and No of Posts:
Principal Project Associate (One position only)
Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID:
Dr. G. Senthil Kumar (Email: [email protected])
Ph.D in Biological Sciences or Chemical Sciences and four years experience in research and development in industrial and academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organisations and Scientific activities and services.
Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments of Rs. 49,000/- per month plus 27% HRA (As per DST OM dated 10.07.2020).
Job description & Desired Knowledge:
Candidates must have hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas: Protein biochemistry, Structural Biology, Cell biology (bacterial and cell culture), and Immunology.
General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 22nd October, 2023
Keywords: NII Delhi, PhD Chemical Sciences Research Job Recruitment, Apply Now, Principal Project Associate, Development of Synthetic Binding Proteins as Antibody Mimetic, ICMR, Dr. G. Senthil Kumar. NII Delhi PhD Chemical Sciences Research Job Recruitment – Apply Now! Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.